Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Has it been that long?


Wow, have I really not updated in that long? Things have been crazy here. Spring break (pic of the girls is from the zoo), then Joe and I went up north on some business/pleasure.

This week we got a letter in the mail saying our 7 year old was being recommended for GATE at school...this apparently means she has done well on the tests and may be a gifted student and may qualify for GATE cluster classes. Why is this so exciting? Well, it only took us 4 kids to get there...my oldest two are mad and say it is because I didn't breast feed them enough...(Kami was breastfed for 19 months). Oh well, it just wasn't the "in thing" 18-20 years ago. LOL Anyway, I guess we will do the testing and see what happens.

I am going to try to blog more often...it is my goal! I can do it...I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment