Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy, Tired, and Sadness

This has been a very busy week. I had to prepare for two of my clients board meetings and Joe had to prepare for one of his. The week just flew by.

At the same time, on Monday I decided to give up my afternoon cup of coffee...what was I thinking? Doing this on a week like this...oh well, it is Friday and I survived...I was irritable, and took a nap or two...but on day 4, I was good!

Now, for the sadness part. I follow a lady in Los Angeles on Twitter, her name is Elizabeth, her twitter name is mintcool. Anyway, she posted about a friend of hers who lost her baby...it is such a heartbreaking story...a beautiful baby girl named Madeline Alice, born pre-mature, who spent 68 days in the hospital. She was just 17 months...got sick with a cough, and within a couple of days she was gone. This story just touched my heart and I feel so much sadness for this family.
The Spohrs Are Multiplying this is the mom's blog
Photos of Madeline that is a link to pictures of Madeline
amomtwoboys.com/for-maddie/ donate to help
marchforbabies donate in Madeline's honor to March of Dimes
Here is a picture of beautiful Madeline. Please pray for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment