Saturday, April 4, 2009

Santa Barbara Tea Party


Today was great...Joe and I attended the Santa Barbara Tea Party. There were probably between 1,000 and 1,500 people there! And it was a beautiful day. I forgot my camera...I hate when that happens...

Tammy Bruce emceed the event and we had great speakers...and others on stage were singer-songwriter Lloyd Marcus, Hollywood screenwriter Andrew Klavan; State Senators Tony Strickland, R-Thousand Oaks, and George Runner, R-Lancaster; Lompoc Mayor Richard De Wees; Coalition of Labor, Agriculture and Business Executive Director Andy Caldwell; author Erin Graffy de Garcia; UCSB junior Gabriella Murrilo; and Carpinteria Councilman Joe Armendariz (who is also my wonderful husband).

My all time favorite line from the day: "They want us to fork out so they can just pork out"!

No comments:

Post a Comment