Sunday, March 1, 2009

I can do it...

This has been my motto lately..."I can be Superwoman". It suddenly seems that everyone needs me...husband, kids, dogs, clients, me!

Believe me, learning to say no is important, and I do, quite often...I have learned to have boundaries around saying yes to everything. But, that said, there are just some things that you just can't say no to.

My challenges that lay ahead this week? My two daughters are sick with the flu and have had fevers since Thursday (this means they wont be going to school tomorrow and probably Tuesday); I need to figure out what is going on with one of my husbands websites and get it updated (like yesterday, ha!); I have a new client and Tuesday morning is my first board meeting to attend for them (oh please God, don't let me get sick!); I have two more potential political clients that need websites and other services; and, of course, somewhere in the mix I need to fit in my "me time"...working out, going to the beach to pray, veg time...

I keep repeating...I can do it, I can be Superwoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment